Gwinnett County Attorneys Dedicated to Finding Your Solution
The attorney or law firm you choose can affect the amount of time you spend in court, your experience in handling your legal issue, and even the outcome of your case. It is our objective for each case to be resolved quickly and effectively. We know that there are many ways to accomplish this, and we make every attempt to lead our clients through the process as easily and resourcefully as possible.
At Spooner and Associates, P.C., we put our clients first. Our objective is to efficiently resolve each case with our client’s interests at the forefront of every decision. Based in Suwanee, GA we are a firm of skilled litigators who are aggressive in the courtroom. However, when it is in our client’s best interests, we can handle cases through negotiation or methods of alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation.
Gwinnett County attorneys helping clients find a solution.
Our experienced Gwinnett County attorneys help people in North Metro Atlanta solve their legal problems. In all of our cases we determinedly represent our clients to get them results. Whether we are helping a victim of a severe car accident to recover medical costs, or resolving a custody issue or marital property issue related to a divorce, our lawyers are dedicated to the needs of each client.
If you are seeking representation in any of the following areas, please contact us at (678) 714-1131 for an initial consultation or case evaluation:
- Family Law: divorce, child custody, alimony, child support, contempt, modifications, name change, step-parent and grandparent adoption, legitimation/paternity
- Personal Injury: automobile accidents, dog bites, slip and fall, trip and fall, premises liability, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice
- Homeowner’s Associations: unpaid assessments and past due collections, covenant violations, major repairs and renovations, vendor contracts
- Business and Corporate Services: corporate formation, contract drafting or review, collections, business and commercial litigation
- Traffic/Criminal Defense: traffic ticket, juvenile / delinquent and unruly, drug offenses, domestic violence, assault, battery, trespass, property crimes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: mediation and arbitration
- Estate Planning: wills, trusts, and powers of attorney