Practice Areas Overview
Spooner & Associates, P.C. Practice Areas
Our practice was founded on the principle that attorneys should help to resolve issues, not create a further divide, or unnecessarily extend the conflict. We believe that with our advice, experience and knowledge, we can help you accomplish your legal goals efficiently and without undue waste of time or resources.
We strive to make a collaborative effort between the parties to fairly and efficiently reach a solution that works for our clients. In all of our cases we seek to aggressively represent our clients to get them results. Whether we are helping a victim of a severe car accident to recover medical costs, or resolving a custody issue or marital property issue related to a divorce, our lawyers are dedicated to the needs of each client.
At Spooner and Associates, P.C. we provide efficient and resourceful legal representation. Please contact our firm for an initial consultation or case evaluation on any of the following legal matters:
- Family Law: divorce, child custody, alimony, contempt, child support, modifications, adoption, name change, legitimation/paternity
- Personal Injury: automobile accidents, dog bites, slip and fall / trip and fall / premises liability, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice
- Homeowner’s Associations: restrictive covenants, unpaid assessments, past due collections, major repairs and renovations
- Business and Corporate Services: commercial litigation, corporate formation, business start-ups
- Traffic/Criminal Defense: traffic ticket, juvenile / delinquent and unruly, drug offenses, domestic violence, assault, battery, trespass, property crimes
- Wills and Trusts: estate planning, living wills, simple wills, simple trusts, powers of attorney
For a consultation on a family law, personal injury, homeowner’s association or other legal matter or for a case evaluation, contact Spooner and Associates, P.C. We are a team of experienced litigators that are dedicated to standing by you throughout the entirety of your case.