Email: Contact Me
Farnaz is an associate attorney at Spooner & Associates. She attended undergrad at University of Florida and attended law school at Florida Coastal School of Law. Farnaz went on to receive a Masters of Law (LL.M) degree at The George Washington University School of Law in Washington DC. Prior to joining Spooner & Associates, she practiced bankruptcy law and helped her clients overcome financial difficulty. Farnaz understood the emotional difficulty her clients faced when filing for bankruptcy and took the time to listen. Farnaz’s passion and desire to help families during one of the most emotional and difficult times of their lives is what drew her to the area of Family Law. She assists clients with divorce, custody, modifications, and property division issues.
In her free time, Farnaz enjoys traveling, discovering new things to do in Atlanta and spending time with her family.
- State Bar of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- University of Florida, Cum Laude, B.A.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- The George Washington University Law School, LL.M.
- Secretary of the Metro Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Group (MACBAG)
- Gwinnett County Bar Association