Associate, Suwanee, Georgia
A. Dwight Williams
Dwight Williams, Associate at Spooner & Associates, P.C., assists his clients with issues involving litigation, collections, and family law.
Dwight Williams attended New York University’s College of Arts and Sciences as a Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholar and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Politics and minor in Philosophy. After graduation, Dwight served as a Research Director and Deputy Press Secretary in Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani’s Press Office.
Dwight moved to Atlanta in 2001 to join The Coca-Cola Company’s global media relations team. He then went on to work for Citigroup’s private label credit card business as a communications and community affairs specialist.
In 2011, Dwight earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from Georgia State University College of Law. While at Georgia State, Dwight interned at the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Atlanta Regional Office.
Dwight assists his clients with issues involving litigation, collections, and family law.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- New York University, B.S.
- State Bar Association of Georgia
- Gwinnett County Bar Association